Thank you for visiting and using our websites and our social media pages (“Sites”).
We respect your right to privacy in the online world when you use our Sites. This Notice explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you through our Sites, offline programmes and events.
1. SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR CONSENT
By using our Sites or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please refrain from using or visiting our Sites or from providing personal data.
ALTA DIGITAL reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time and which changes are effective from the moment they are published on the site. We will communicate to you any substantial changes which have been made. Please make sure that you read them on a regular basis.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We only collect personal information that is necessary for a specific purpose or that you provide to us with your consent, based on your actions and behaviours or for a legitimate reason:
- Personal contact information such as name, email, phone number, job title, company, and demographic information, including age, gender, nationality or location;
- Your comments and user-generated content, including any photos, videos and personal stories that you share with us.
We may collect personal data about you from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners, public sources and third-party social networking sites. Such information may include personal data as part of your profile on a third-party social network and which data you allow that third party to share with us, pursuant to their rules.
2. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND USE IT
We may collect and use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
- to respond to your queries or use it for contests you have entered based on our legitimate interest;
- to contact you for marketing purposes, based on your consent;
- to combine it with information we receive from others and which helps us to understand your needs and to provide you with better service, including customizing sites and serving you interest-based advertising, based our legitimate interest to market our products;
- for security and maintenance; for reporting; and for risk, dispute and record management based on our legitimate interest.
3. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data for a specific purpose to our London business (Morgan Communications Ltd.); service providers and media partners; financial institutions, logistic providers, commercial partners, and authorities if so required by law.
We may use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party websites after you leave our Sites, and we may use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Sites. See more information in our Cookie Notice.
We require such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed the Sites, to comply with all relevant data protection laws.
4. HOW DO WE STORE, SECURE AND RETAIN DATA
We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorised access or disclosure and against other misuse. Your personal data will not be sold or disclosed to any other third parties except as provided for in the Privacy Notice.
When the personal data that we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, or for legal requirements, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
5.1 HOW YOU MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND SEEK ITS CORRECTION
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at [email protected]. You have the right to tell us if you would like to withdraw your consent, correct, update or delete your personal data in our records. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
5.2 HOW TO CONTACT US
ALTA DIGITAL, registered in Switzerland acts as the “data controller” for the personal data it processes within the framework of this Privacy Notice.
Please contact us by phone at +41 44 585 3755; email at i[email protected]; regular mail at ALTA Digital GmbH, Im Walder 25, 8702, Zollikon, Switzerland.
ALTA DIGITAL 2020